Phoenix Venture Partners LLC
1700 S El Camino Real #355,
San Mateo, CA 94402, United States
Tel: +1 650-349-3467
The information provided on this website has been carefully checked and is updated regularly. However, no guarantee can be given that all information is always complete, correct and / or up to date. This applies especially to all links to other websites, which are directly or indirectly. We reserve all information to supplement without prior notice, to remove and / or modify.
We hereby disclaim responsibility for the contents of all linked pages on our website and declare that we do not adopt this content as its own.
Your privacy is important to us. It is our policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across this website.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
PVP reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove Terms or portions thereof at any time. Any changes, modifications, or additions to, or deletions from the Terms shall be effective upon posting on this website. If you use this website after we post changes to the Terms, you accept the Terms as changed.
This website is owned and operated by Phoenix Venture Partners, LLC (“PVP”). PVP is a Delaware limited liability company, located in San Mateo, California, United States of America, registered as an exempt investment adviser with United States Securities and Exchange Commission. Registration does not imply that an adviser has attained a particular level of skill or training.
INTENDED AUDIENCE AND PURPOSE
The information provided on our website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any European Union jurisdiction or other jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation, or which would subject PVP, or any of its products to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. PVP assumes no responsibility for access to this website by any person located within a country or jurisdiction where such access would be contrary to any law or regulation in that country.
Our website and its contents is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security that may be referenced on or through our website. Further, our website and its contents does not constitute an offering or recommendation by PVP of any transaction, product or service, including securities transactions and investment management or advisory services. PVP does not provide investment advice, tax advice, or legal advice through this website, and you agree that this website will not be used by you for such purposes.
The information provided on our website is intended for “accredited investors” and “qualified clients”. It is not intended for retail investors.
All copyrights, trademarks, logos, service marks, trade names, or other intellectual property displayed on, or used in conjunction with, this website are proprietary to PVP or their respective owners. The content of this website is protected by applicable intellectual property (copyright) law. PVP reserves all rights with respect to intellectual property ownership or licensing of all material on this website, and will enforce such rights to the full extent permissible by law.
The material accessible on or through this website is accessible for personal browsing and printing purposes only. Users of this website may not otherwise:
- copy, reproduce, sell, republish, post, transmit (by electronic means or otherwise), modify, link into, use for any public or commercial purpose or distribute in any way material from this website without the express, written permission of PVP;
- use, copy, modify, or display any PVP name, PVP employee name, logo, text or graphic image without PVP’s express, written permission;
- display any of the pages, text, images or other content of this website in any manner without PVP’s express written permission;
- modify or use the pages, text, images, papers, or other content from this website for any purpose other than browsing or printing for personal, non-commercial use; or
- take any action to create an impression of affiliation, sponsorship or endorsement between any user and/or website and PVP.
PVP does not warrant this website for any particular purpose. It is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. PVP disclaims, to the fullest extent of the law, any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, as to any matter relating to this website, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Use of this website is at your own risk.
All content on this website is presented as of the date published or indicated. It may not reflect current opinions or events. Although the information and data provided to you on this website is obtained or compiled from sources believed to be reliable, PVP cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness or completeness of any information, data or opinions made available to you for any particular purpose. This website may include forward-looking statements, which are based on current opinions, expectations and projections. PVP expressly disclaims any duty to update or revise any information, opinion or forward-looking statement appearing on this website. Decisions based on information contained on this website are solely your responsibility.
In no event will PVP be liable for any decision made, action or inaction taken by you in reliance on any information or data on our website and under no circumstances is any information available on our website to be construed as investment advice or recommendations.
PVP does not warrant that our website, or the functions contained in our website, will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that our website, or the servers that make it available, are free from viruses or other harmful components. You assume the entire cost of any necessary servicing, repairing, or correcting of your property or operations as a result of using our website. You accept at your own risk that the Internet or other online communications medium may not perform as intended as a result of human, mechanical or other error, despite the efforts of PVP, you or any third party.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless PVP and its officers, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of our website.
We will not request and you should not send personal identification information such as a social security or passport number, bank or other investment account numbers, or any other specific personal financial information through our website. If you are a resident of the European Union, please do not use this website.
PVP may collect information about you when you access the website if you voluntarily choose to send PVP electronic mail, request information, or ask to be contacted. PVP may use this information to provide you with updated information about the products and services we offer. Certain employees of PVP may be given the information you provide to respond to your requests. Employees of PVP are instructed to handle any information you provide confidentially.
This website may contain links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may be operated by companies not affiliated with PVP. Linked websites may have their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of any such websites, any use of those websites or the privacy practices of those websites.
Maintaining the confidentiality of the personal information of our current and prospective investors is one of our highest priorities. Set forth below is the type of personal information we collect with respect to our current and prospective investors, how that information is used by us, and how we protect your personal information.
HOW AND WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information may be collected from you in order to comply with legal and regulatory requirements. Information may be collected from any of the following sources:
- From You: We collect information from you when you enter into a subscription agreement with a fund we manage. We may also collect information from investor questionnaires, W-9’s and other applications or forms that you complete. This information may include items such as your name, address, e-mail address, social security number, birth date, annual income, net worth, marital status, and investment risk tolerance. If you indicate you have a spouse or partner, his/her personal and financial account information may also be requested.
- From Transactions: If you invest in a fund managed by us, we keep records relating to your interest in the fund.
- From our Web Site: As we noted above, we may track the amount of time you spend on our website, the parts of our website you visited and other technical information. We use this information to improve the functionality of our website.
- Use of Personal Information
Your personal information is collected and maintained by us so that we may fulfill our legal and regulatory requirements.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not, and do not intend, to sell or disclose personal information about current or former investors to nonaffiliated third parties except as set forth below. If in the future this policy changes you will be notified and provided with an opportunity to opt out of such disclosure. We may share your personal information as follows:
- We will reveal or share your personal information where the law requires it, such as for tax reporting purposes or pursuant to a court order, in response to requests by government agencies, or to otherwise comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- We may reveal or share your personal information with our affiliates. Our affiliates include, for example, investment funds that we manage and over which we have control.
- We may reveal or share your personal information with unaffiliated service providers such as brokers, fund administrators and transfer agents in connection with distributions or other transactions. Your personal information may also be provided to attorneys, accountants or auditors in order to enable us to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- We reserve the right to reveal, share or transfer any personal information we have about you in connection with a prospective or actual sale, merger, transfer or other reorganization of all or parts of our business (including in the event of a divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
- With your consent.
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our employees may, from time to time, have access to your personal information in order to provide services to you. All employees are subject to these terms. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Phoenix Venture Partners LLC
1700 S El Camino Real #355,
San Mateo, CA 94402, United States
This policy is effective as of March 2021